Sunday 13 March 2011

Off topic: Home made Espresso Coffee: I don't drink much, but couldn't live without

When I need to warm up, I either drink tea or espresso coffee.

But tea can't beat espresso coffee, in the way that thoroughly brings your body to a warm temperature, and makes you feel good, cozy, and more at home. Giving you the warmth from inside, that you where lacking before.
Tea, seems to go more to your head, and fils it with warmth, and lifts your spirits.

I always think of coffee being a drink for women, a feminin drink for everyone, who is very homely / domestic. It seems that coffee earthens and grounds you back to the floor and earth, and brings you back in a stable balance, connecting you back to earth, and to your home, and perhaps family and wife.

And so, if men drink espresso coffee, I guess, it is good for the feminin side of the man. What would the man be, without his feminity? And if we are here: It is sure the masculine side of a woman, that also attracts a man. Maybe things get mixed up, with food and beverage, that masuline sides swap for feminine sides, and vis versa.

I am not sure, what really happens, when drinking espresso coffee, "I am only at home, if drink home made freshly grinded espresso coffee at my home."

Good food and drink, makes you definitly feel more home at your home.

Again, food and drink, seems to be a womans domain / world. But needless to say, that often the best cooks are men.

...Now I am just feeling the "espresso coffee effect" fade away, while writing these sentences / this comment. I must admit, that I had at least four espresso's, one after each other.

By losing this feeling / effect, I realize, that I am begining to feel less homely, and less at home. That fact, is quite stunning, if you think of it.

Love for your loved ones, for your partner or wife, for your family, might stand in direct relation with food and shelter, to express it simply.

And to go back to our coffee discussion: Coffee probably makes better lovers.
And chocolate, too, if it is the pure cacao sort of chocolate.
Well, I just had a "combo" of chocolate and coffee, and think that both match very well.

I do know, that a perfect cup of tea, is more difficult to achieve, than a perfect cup of espresso coffee, and that the perfect cup of tea can effectuate many things, that coffee is never able to effectuate. For example, if you drink a cup of perfect English breakfast tea, at five o clock in the afternoon. Anyway, I need a good tea in the morning, to save my morning, and make it a nice start of the day. Not coffee.
It would probably be like a slap in the face. Tea is much more gently. A cup of tea, or let's say, two or three cups of tea, which is already a pot of tea, invites you to the new day.

If I conclude properly, than it is coffee AND tea, that prepared in the right dosis, and steeped in the right time, makes you a better person, and adds to more quality of live.

Sometimes, I can't drink coffee, for a week or two, or even longer, meaning, that I don't feel like having coffee. But is great to know, to be able to have it any time, freshly grinded, and in the best qualiity, and that it will make me feel (very) good.

I believe, that science hasn't really any good answers about the benefits of coffee.
A lot of comments one can hear, are mostly negative, about health benefits.
But there seems to be a lot more behind it. Coffee and purest chocolate, is good for having better sex, and for making you a more loving person, at the first place. Am I talking nonsense?: Not at all.

Coffee and tea are the beverage of the cultivated people. And so is wine. But wine should always go together with some food that contains some fat.

Now we could go on and on, with this discussion, but the conclusion is also, that you can add a lot of culture to your live, by chosing and preparing carefully, what you eat and drink. Home made, or only "haute cuisine" on a pre warmed plate. Because cold plates absorb a lot of the warmth the food on the plate, which should stay as long as possible in the food.

However: Two hours before you start to work, in the morning, and two hours before you go to sleep at night, the recommended beverage is: Tea. Selct it carefully, for what time of the day you want to enjoy it.

Espresso Coffee, had always been a "troubleshooter", for when I felt cold or uncomfortable at home. It braught me rightaway back what I was missing, and added a lot more, as if "an Italian Mama embraced me, squezed me, and gave me a big hug and kiss, and didn't let me go..."

Of course, you can never compare the effect and feeling, if you drink and espresso coffee away from home, in coffee bar, made from coffee pads, without much love and attention, and which is of course not made from freshly grinded coffee. The culture, is a non-culture, based on the quickest possible prepartion with coffee pads. Same non-culture, as drinking tea, made from tea bags. It is never the same quality and experience.

Try experimenting with coffee and tea: It is a bit time consuming, but a lot of fun.
Especially some good quality green tea, may solve some of yoour health issues, and bring you back to a good shape.

If your tea tends to get too bitter, than get some Japanese "Bancha" tea, which has hardly any theine (coffein). And which might have an anti aging effect: Who knows?

One think is for sure, if don't take time, to prepare and enjoy a better made cup of coffee or tea, and go for a cup of coffee from the coffee machine at your office, which tastes like rinsing water, than you miss out some good moments in live.

The right drink, at the right time, or in the right situation, can make you feel your self and your environment more intensive.

It tranforms you from a cave man to a homlely and cultivated person, and lets you enjoy, what mother nature also provides: Coffee and tea. But not the cheap sort.

I guess, the next step would be, to chose a nice tea or coffe pot, to please the eye, as well. Again: A little bit more culture and celebration of an old tradition for drinking coffee and tea.

By the way: I would love to sell tea, which is why I set up a Dot Tel domain about tea: http://organictea.tel/

Cheers.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment